Fifth District 2018 Annual Golf Classic
Friday, September 14
The Fifth District 2018 Golf Classic will be held at Prairie Highlands Golf Course, 14695 S Inverness St, Olathe, KS. Check-in begins at 8:00am with a shotgun start at 9:00am. Lunch will be delivered on the course, and the awards ceremony will be at 2:30pm. Additional details are included on the registration form (below).
Entry deadline is August 15
Download a registration form here
Come to the Fifth District Annual Business Meeting and complimentary lunch and get the latest news, help elect new officers, and join in honoring our 2018 Dentist of the Year and Chairperson of the Year and others.
All Fifth District members are encouraged to attend!
- Date: Monday, September 17, 2018
- Time: 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Place: Overland Park Marriott Event Space, 10800 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS
NEW DATE. SAME PLACE.
PRESIDENT'S FALL SOCIAL
Thursday, September 27
7:00pm to 10:00pm
Enjoy appetizers, drinks, and a fun evening getting to know other Fifth District members and their spouses. This event is free and open to all Fifth District members +1, and hosted by Drs. Mitch and Hillary Hopkins.
Union Horse Distilling Company
11740 W 86th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66214
Watch your inbox later this summer for your evite.
Stay tuned for exciting changes coming to Fifth District Study Club beginning in September 2019!
2018-19 STUDY CLUB PROGRAMS
THE FOLLOWING STUDY CLUB EVENTS WILL BE HELD AT THE OVERLAND PARK MARRIOTT:
Monday, September 17, 2018 "The Thriving Fee for Service Practice in 2019: Maintaining Independence and Profitability" presented by Dr. Steven Rasner, DMD
Monday, October 15, 2018 "Beating Up On Your Patient’s Periodontal Disease–A Minimally Invasive Approach" and "How Crown Lengthening WILL Enhance your Restorative Results" presented by Dr. James Kohner, DDS
Monday, January 14, 2019 "Dental Occlusion: It Can Make You or Break You!" presented by Dr. DeWitt C. Wilkerson, DMD
Monday, February 11, 2019 "The Restorative Partnership" presented by Sheri Kay, RDH
Monday, March 25, 2019 "Ethics, Fraud and Public Health--What Does that Have to Do with Me?" presented by Dr. Cathleen Taylor-Osborne, DDS, MA, FACD, plus "Ethics, Identity Theft and Fraud" presented by Mr. Steven Anderson, Special Agent to the Kansas Attorney General Office
2017-18 MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- September 14, 2018 Annual Golf Classic--Contact Dr. Karl Breuckmann
- September 17, 2018 Annual Business Meeting & Lunch for All Members
- September 27, 2018 Annual President's Fall Social at Union Horse Distilling Co.
FIFTH DISTRICT EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETINGS
- August 7, 2018 at Chad Bulleigh's Overland Park Office
GREATER KANSAS CITY CE CALENDAR
An added benefit to living in the Kansas City metro area is the availability of quality CE programs through our sister organization in Missouri, Greater Kansas City Dental Society. For more information, call 816.737.5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 8, 2018 Half-Day OSHA Training Lecture with Frances Wilmes, CDA, EFDA Emeritus
- September 14, 2018 Practice Management Lecture with Amy Morgan, RDH
- October 12, 2018 Dental Materials Lecture with Alan Boghosian, DDS
- November 9, 2018 Sleep Apnea Lecture with Alan Blanton, DDS