There are many great reasons to be part of organized dentistry, and we would love to grow the Fifth District membership base in 2016! You can help in two ways:
- Encourage the associates in your dental practice to become members.
- Notify the Fifth District or KDA when a new dental practice opens up in your area. Better yet, pay a visit and encourage them to become members!
Fifth District members receive all the membership benefits under the umbrella of the KDA and ADA, plus…
- Quality CE offered locally five times per year at a discounted rate
- Leadership opportunities beginning on the local level and expanding to state and national levels
- Building camaraderie and networking with local colleagues
- Safety net programs (Peer Review and Emergency Practice Aid)
- Classified advertising through the Fifth District monthly newsletter
In case you could use a few talking points, click here for a list of top ten reasons to become a member of the KDA/ADA.