You can make a difference by donating your time and expertise at the next KMOM event in Dodge City
on February 7-8, 2020. Click the image above for more information and to volunteer!
NEXT STUDY CLUB FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Health-Centered Dentistry in the Digital Age
Presented by Dr. Kevin Kwiecien
at GRID Collaborative Workspace
12022 Blue Valley Parkway, Overland Park
Registration opens in January.
Email Nedra Sparks for more information.
REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY
More great member benefits!
Association Health Plan
The Kansas Dental Association has partnered with one of the strongest and most respected carriers in the region and will kick-off the new KDA Health Plan effective January 1, 2020!
Even if you have just renewed your group health plan on November 1, 2019 (or any other time) you can join the KDA Health Plan on January 1. Click the image for more information.
Save Money on Supplies
The KDA and Association Gloves & Supplies have formed an alliance with The Dentists Supply Company (TDSC) to provide those savings on a wider selection of supplies through one easy-to-shop site.As a member, you benefit from 24/7 access to shop for the supplies you need at a 20% average savings compared to MSRP plus free shipping. Click the image above for more information.
The Fifth District is honored to welcome the following new members:
Dr. Halie Gulley, Overland Park
Dr. Ryan Holbrook, Shawnee
Dr. Jason Klingler, Overland Park
Dr. McKenzie Swan, Shawnee
Dr. Michael Tanner, Overland Park
Dr. Daniel Tulka, Leawood
Fifth District Calendar
2019-20 STUDY CLUB PROGRAMS
The following Study Club program will be held at GRID Collaborative Workspace,
12022 Blue Valley Pkwy, Overland Park, KS 66213:
Friday, February 28, 2020 Dr. Kevin Kwiecien will present Health Centered Dentistry in the Digital World. The program will run from 8:00am to 4:00pm, followed by happy hour.
2019-20 MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- January 30, 2020 KDA Board of Trustees Meeting in Topeka, KS
- February 28, 2020 Study Club Program at GRID Collaborative Workspace, OP
- April 17-18, 2020 KDA Board of Trustees Meeting in Kansas City, MO
- September 17-18, 2020 Dental Symposium with GKCDS
FIFTH DISTRICT EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETINGS
- January 7, 2020 at Jenkins & LeBlanc Overland Park Office
- February 4, 2020 at Jenkins & LeBlanc Overland Park Office
- April 7, 2020 at Jenkins & LeBlanc Overland Park Office
- June 2, 2020 at Jenkins & LeBlanc Overland Park Office
- August 4, 2020 at Jenkins & LeBlanc Overland Park Office
GREATER KANSAS CITY CE CALENDAR
An added benefit to living in the Kansas City metro area is the availability of quality CE programs through our sister organization in Missouri, Greater Kansas City Dental Society. For more information, call 816.737.5353 or email email@example.com.
- January 10, 2020 Health/Nutrition Lecture
- February 14, 2020 Pharmacology Lecture
- March 13, 2020 Endodontic Lecture
- June 12, 2020 OSHA Lecture
- October 9, 2020 Sleep/Occlusion Treatment Planning Lecture
- November 13, 2020 Restorative/Cosmetic Lecture